With our expertise and experience, we are at your disposal in six key areas of law.
Business and company law
- company formation, modification, reorganisation, legal background of share transfers, representation in company proceedings,
- preparation and drafting of all types of contracts related to the operation of business companies, legal opinions on professional materials, agreements, full range of legal transactions, legal advice, interpretation of legislation, personal and online legal consultations, legal representation of companies in litigation and extra-judicial proceedings,
- enforcing claims by legal means, handling claims for companies,
- asset and real estate transfers (sale, transfer of ownership), drafting contracts, representation in land registry proceedings,
- legal assistance and preparation during procurement and sales tenders,
- preparation of labour documents for companies, assistance in organisational restructuring,
- advice, legal representation in labour disputes
- assistance and representation in liquidation, winding-up and liquidation proceedings.
Real estate law
Preparation of real estate contracts with a short deadline, preliminary legal advice.
- property sale,
- the creation and termination of a beneficial interest,
- inheritance contract,
- donation of real estate,
- land registry administration and representation,
- advice on the payment of taxes, real estate sales tax,
- full legal services for property development,
- tenancy agreement and legal advice,
- full range of professional support for construction companies (design, construction, sales, preparation of contracts for condominium development, legal advice).
- legal representation in divorce proceedings, legal assistance in divorce by mutual consent,
- mediating between parties in family law problems, reaching a settlement,
- full advice and agreement on the placement, maintenance and contact of children,
- drafting marriage contracts, property division agreements, representation in proceedings before credit institutions and public authorities.
- providing legal advice to employers, preparing contracts, declarations and regulations in the field of labour law,
- legal advice and assistance in the implementation of the organisational structure and restructuring of employers,
- developing and reviewing regulations, working practices and organisational procedures,
- representing employers in and out of court.
- providing legal advice to employees, concluding, amending and terminating employment contracts, providing legal advice on labour law disputes, and representing employees in and out of court.
Civil and extrajudicial proceedings
We have extensive experience in civil litigation and litigation in both family and commercial matters (breach of contract, damages, debt recovery, property litigation).
- enforcing claims in order for payment proceedings and litigation,
- initiating enforcement proceedings and providing legal representation
- legal representation in tort litigation, helping to set up out-of-court settlements.
Anti-corruption, compliance services
- ISO 37001 certification (training, compliance testing), auditing,
- Compliance with the requirements of Government Decree 339/2019 (developing and operating an integrity culture)
- risk analysis,
- reviewing company documents, rules and regulations, organisation charts, labour law materials, contracts, assessing their compliance with legal requirements and preparing them in accordance with the legislation in force on the control system,
- reviewing company documents, rules and regulations, organisation charts, labour law material, contracts, assessing their compliance with legal requirements and preparing them in accordance with the legislation in force on the control system,
- preparing and teaching training materials to create and maintain organisational integrity,
- continuous monitoring, keeping the system up to date by carrying out reviews.